Tuesday, August 2, 2011

FREE Texture Pack!!!


Everyone needs image textures. There's no other way to realistically texture your objects in Blender. There are many sites you can go to to get textures such as CG Textures, Texture Warehouse, 2Textured and much more. But I find it very useful to build up your own library of textures. My texture folder has textures i've collected from some of those websites, tutorials, my own camera and texture packs available at some Blender sites.


The best thing you can do right now is get a free accound at CG Textures to start finding some textures. You never know when you might need to just browse for a texture you don't already have. There's actually another good thing you can do right now too. Download my free outdoors texture pack! These textures are all made by me with my camera. There is a total of 19 textures ranging from dirt and brick paths to tree bark and barn siding. This is just the first of many texture packs to come. I will be making more texture packs in the future which will be available to you as a free (of course) download.

I hope these come in handy in your Blending!

3 comments: